Our mobile banking app allows you to manage your money conveniently from your smartphone or tablet.
Once you have downloaded the mobile banking app, you can:
- View your balance anytime, anywhere from the convenience of your phone or tablet
- Transfer money between accounts
- View transactions on each account
- Make faster payments to payees that have been verified through your online banking service.
In order to use the mobile banking app, you must first have registered and logged on to our online banking service. Click here to learn more about online banking and how to register.
Getting started with our mobile banking app
For security reasons, please note that the mobile banking app can only be registered to one device at a time.
- Select ‘Register’ and accept the Terms and Conditions
- Enter your online banking Logon ID and the online banking password you created
- You will be asked to enter a security code which will be sent via SMS to the mobile number registered with us
- Follow the onscreen instructions to set up a memorable PIN of your choice
- Next time you log on to the mobile banking app, you just need to enter your PIN. If your phone has fingerprint or face ID you can choose this function to login instead of entering your PIN.
For more information, see our mobile banking FAQs.