For over 25 years, we have provided exceptional client service to individuals, families and businesses across the South West.
Here to meet all your needs
The Arbuthnot Latham name has been associated with banking for over 187 years and we have a firmly established team in the South West, offering a full suite of services aimed at high-net-worth individuals and commercial entities.
Based at the Senate in the heart of the city, our approach to banking focuses on a highly personalised service. This service is tailored around our clients’ individual requirements, helping them to achieve specific life goals with the flexibility to adapt in the short-term but helping them reach their longer-term ambitions.
To find out more, talk to one of our expert team today.
Download the Exeter office map and directions.
“In the local market there is a need for quality banking advice, at a time when the traditional providers are underserving/no longer meeting the requirements of their clients.”–Chris Reah, Head of Regional Offices at Arbuthnot Latham
Your relationship with us is built on trust and understanding, the personal chemistry between you and your Private Banker, and our ability to work expertly across all aspects of your financial life.
You will benefit from:
- A single, constant point of contact supported by a team of Investment Management and Chartered Financial Planners.
- The sophistication to address your complex, multi-faceted wealth issues as they evolve over time.
- Comprehensive financial expertise from a bank whose name dates back to 1833.
- The highest levels of integrity, exclusivity and service.
- A fair, honest and transparent fee structure.
You want a trusted adviser with local knowledge and insight, so, whether you are an entrepreneur, a legal professional, company executive, property developer, sportsperson or a film producer, in the South West you will have a partner who can help you achieve your goals.
From day-to-day banking transactions to lifelong ambitions realised through Wealth Planning and Investment Management, our strength lies in the lasting, intelligent and trusting partnerships we build with you, your business and your family.
Solutions to suit your family banking needs:
- Current Accounts with contactless Visa debit cards
- Loans and foreign exchange
- Online and mobile banking
- Flexible borrowing facilities
- Money transmissions worldwide
- Fixed Term Deposits available in all major currencies
- Notice Accounts offering attractive rates of interest
- A focused portfolio of Treasury and Foreign Exchange services
If you would like to find out more about our Exeter Private Banking team and how we can help you, please contact us on email@example.com or call +44 (0)1392 496061.
We understand the commercial market and have the expertise, experience and capability to support a wide range of business sectors with specialist sector knowledge.
Our Private Bankers are well established in the South West, having been based in Exeter for over 25 years, and more recently in Bristol. We serve a wide client base of individuals and families across the entire South West.
We give you access to all the benefits and services you would expect of a commercial bank, combined with the dedication to service you would expect from a private bank.
As a client of Arbuthnot Commercial, your locally based dedicated Commercial Banker and supporting team offer:
- Current accounts with Visa debit and charge cards
- Online banking, with real time balances and extensive payments capability
- Flexible borrowing facilities, including term loans and working capital facilities
- Money transmission capability worldwide
- Competitive deposit accounts including call and term deposits
- A range of Treasury and Foreign Exchange services
If you would like to find out more about our Exeter Commercial Banking team and how we can help you and your business, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1392 474198.
Latest insightsRead our latest thinking
The South West is a creative and industrious hub. Attracting people from all walks of life, this is one of the most exciting places to work and live.
As one of the oldest banks in the city, we offer Private Banking, Commercial banking, Wealth Planning and Investment Management services.
A team of highly qualified individuals who have a common passion in providing a highly personalised and quality service.