A team of highly qualified individuals who have a common passion in providing a highly personalised, quality service.
Exceptional personal service
The North West of England is dynamic, innovative and creative. With strong economic diversity, an entrepreneurial spirit and huge industry growth across professional services and the media industry, it is one of the fastest growing UK regions.
Our office sits at the heart of the Northern Powerhouse in central Manchester and caters for the needs of individuals and businesses throughout the North West.
To find out more, talk to one of our expert team today.
“I required a tailored approach to my banking and a personal relationship service. I had heard of Arbuthnot Latham, and once I had spoken to the team I realised my circumstances could be catered for by them. ”–Daniel Keighron-Foster, Managing Director at Steamhaus
Your relationship with us is built on trust and understanding, the personal chemistry between you and your Private Banker, and our ability to work expertly across all aspects of your financial life.
You will benefit from:
- A single, constant point of contact supported by a team of Investment Management and Chartered Financial Planners.
- The sophistication to address your complex, multi-faceted wealth issues as they evolve over time.
- Comprehensive financial expertise from a bank whose name dates back to 1833.
- The highest levels of integrity, exclusivity and service.
- A fair, honest and transparent fee structure.
Having your Private Banker based locally enables us to help you reach your financial goals. Your dedicated team comes with many years’ experience providing personal service delivered to the highest standards.
We offer a full range of services from Private Banking, Wealth Planning from Chartered Wealth Planners, Investment Management and Commercial Banking. We focus on a highly personal service adapted to your needs, helping you achieve your goals and ambitions.
Solutions to suit your family banking needs:
- Current Accounts with contactless Visa debit cards
- Loans and foreign exchange
- Online and mobile banking
- Flexible borrowing facilities
- Money transmissions worldwide
- Fixed Term Deposits available in all major currencies
- Notice Accounts offering attractive rates of interest
- A focused portfolio of Treasury and Foreign Exchange services
Your North West Commercial Banking team takes pride in developing bespoke solutions to meet the day-to-day banking needs of owner-managed businesses.
We understand the commercial market and have the expertise, experience and capability to support a wide range of business sectors with specialist sector knowledge including – Media and Entertainment, Healthcare and Real Estate.
The North West of England continues to be a key region for growth in the UK, with its increasingly important place at the heart of the “Northern Powerhouse” initiative. Our office is situated in the heart of Manchester, and with clients and a focus throughout the North West, we recognise the importance of understanding your individual needs and goals. Your team has expertise and experience to deliver a tailored and personal experience that adapts to your requirements.
Your locally based dedicated Commercial Banker and supporting team offer:
- Current accounts with Visa debit and charge cards
- Online banking, with real time balances and extensive payments capability
- Flexible borrowing facilities, including term loans and working capital facilities
- Money transmission capability worldwide
- Competitive deposit accounts including call and term deposits
- A range of Treasury and Foreign Exchange services
If you would like to find out more about our North West Commercial Banking team and how we can help you and your business, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)161 413 0030.
Latest insightsRead our latest thinking
What’s next for investors: investing post-pandemic
Although there is cause for optimism, given recent progress on vaccines and rapid testing, we are still far from out of the woods with plenty of important decisions still to be made by governments, consumers and investors alike before any longer-term conclusions can be drawn from the COVID-19 chapter.
Life after sport: planning your future
For many sportspeople, it's very difficult to transition away from professional sport to your second career following your retirement. James Hildreth, professional cricketer for Somerset and now part-time private banking executive at Arbuthnot Latham, talks about the lessons he's learned during his journey.
The South West is a creative and industrious hub. Attracting people from all walks of life, this is one of the most exciting places to work and live.
For over 25 years, we have provided exceptional client service to individuals, families and businesses across the South West.
As one of the oldest banks in the city, we offer Private Banking, Commercial banking, Wealth Planning and Investment Management services.