Business success: Interview with Theo Paphitis
In our recent Arbuthnot Latham sponsored interview by Business Leader magazine, Theo Paphitis, one of the UK’s most well- known business figures talks about his struggles at school, what he learnt as Chairman of Millwall Football Club, investing in people in Dragon’s Den and how businesses can come back stronger from the pandemic.
Dragon’s Den star, Theo Paphitis is one of the UK’s best-known business figures. His business empire spans retail, property, finance, and consumer goods.
In our recent Arbuthnot Latham-sponsored video interview, Business Leader Insight talks to Theo about where it all began, what drives him, and how there can be opportunities from disruption.
In this interview, Theo talks openly about a variety of topics:
- His struggles at school and how those experiences shaped him for the business world.
- As Chairman of Millwall Football Club for eight years, was running the club very different to running a business and what lessons did he learn?
- As a regular investor on BBC’s Dragon’s Den, what drove his decisions on who to invest in.
- Can businesses come back stronger from the pandemic?
- Leaving the EU - the fallout of Brexit and the difficulties we face.
- The unfairness of business rates and tax avoidance.
- He talks about Small Business Sunday (#SBS) launched in 2010 from his kitchen table and the reach of social media.
- His passion for an old English sport.
Becoming a client
Take control of your finances today by completing our enquiry form. Alternatively, you can call us on the number below and one of our team will be more than happy to talk about your future.