We understand the complexities involved with a move of country/jurisdiction and look to help by providing a Homecoming Service to all our Expat clients who decide to repatriate.
Our homecoming service is designed to help you transition from one chapter of your life to the next. There’s a lot to plan and take into consideration and our relationship managers use their international knowledge to help you at each stage of the journey. We’re here to ensure your financial wellbeing is taken care of so you have one less thing to worry about.
- Split tax year considerations
- Moving home on or after April 6th could simplify matters
- Providing us with as much notice as possible means we can build a comprehensive plan in place prior to your move home
- Conversion of cash to sterling
- Payment of end of service gratuity lump sum
- In-house Treasury team to move money between accounts easily and competitively
- Tailored FX strategies
- FX forwards
- We can work with your tax advisor to ensure your finances are structured in the most efficient and effective way prior to your move
- Introduction to one of our Chartered Wealth Planners who can assist with structuring of assets and establish a tailored wealth plan
- We appreciate that obtaining financing as an expat is not always straightforward, and we can assist with the purchase of the family home prior to your move
- You can benefit from our comprehensive lending proposition for either your residential or BTL property purchases
- Moving home need not just to be about the financial considerations. We can also help with a recommendation to moving and freight companies to assist with the transportation of your personal belongings