Over the Christmas period, our UK offices will be closed:
- From 2pm (GMT) on Monday 24th December 2018 until 9am (GMT) on Thursday 27th December 2018
- From 2pm (GMT) on Monday 31st December 2018 until 9am (GMT) on Wednesday 2nd January 2019
The Dubai office will be closed on:
- From 5pm (GST) on Monday 24th December 2018 until 9am (GST) on Wednesday 26th December 2018
- From 5pm (GST) on Thursday 27th December 2018 until 9am (GST) on Sunday 30th December
- From 5pm (GST) on Monday 31st December 2018 until 9am (GST) on Wednesday 2nd January 2019
- To ensure that payment requests on 24th December and 31st December are made in good time, requests should be made by 12pm (GMT) on both days.
- For any card queries including suspected fraud or reporting lost or stolen cards, clients should contact our dedicated card team who are available 24/7 on our main switchboard number: 020 7012 2500.
- Deadlines for BACS payments over the festive period are as follows:
|If the payment is to arrive in the account on…||…the latest submission date is…|
|Monday 24th December||Thursday 20th December|
|Thursday 27th December||Friday 21st December|
|Friday 28th December||Monday 24th December|
|Monday 31st December||Thursday 27th December|
|Wednesday 2nd January||Friday 28th December|
|Thursday 3rd January||Monday 31st December|
|Friday 4th January||Wednesday 2nd January|
If you have any questions regarding the above, please speak to your Private or Commercial Banker.
Arbuthnot Latham would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.