Reflecting your complex business needs, we deliver an account that is responsive and convenient. We offer a range of tailored current accounts to our Commercial clients in a range of currencies.
To take the first step, enquire about becoming a client today.
Using the Current Account Switch Service, you can quickly and easily transfer your banking to Arbuthnot Latham.
Contactless debit cards available for sterling, euro and US dollar Commercial current accounts:
- Free of charge
- Accepted wherever the VISA logo is present
- Multiple cards available for staff, cash withdrawals up to £500, €600, $700 a day
- Credit facility service available through Lloyds Bank as an Arbuthnot Latham agent
Charge Cards may be applied for alongside your Commercial current account.
- Spend against a pre-agreed credit limit
- Balance automatically cleared to your current account on a monthly basis
- Make payments and use ATMs wherever Visa is accepted (cash withdrawals limited to £500 a day)
- Multiple cards can be issued to company staff up to the total value of the credit limit and are ideal for managing staff expenses
- Annual fee of £45 per card
We offer a full range of currency accounts for Commercial clients.
- Foreign exchange dealers provide detailed weekly commentary on markets
- Expert views on exchange rates for when you are creating budgets
- Forward contracts available to protect you from exchange rate fluctuations, ensuring profits are locked in
- Foreign currency up to £7,500 in value, delivered free of charge. Advise us by noon and you’ll receive it by 1pm the next day.
Our fixed term deposit product offers a highly competitive rate which is fixed for the term.
All products have minimum deposits. Interest is paid at maturity. This deposit has limited availability and Arbuthnot Latham reserves the right to withdraw the product and/or limit the deposit amount at any time prior to the start date.
To find out more about our Fixed Rate Deposits, please contact us.
Notice Accounts are an excellent option if you are looking for an attractive rate of interest on your cash and are comfortable not accessing your money for a predetermined time. Because funds are locked away, our rates are generally significantly better than those offered on the high street.
All products have minimum deposits. Interest is paid monthly. This deposit has limited availability and Arbuthnot Latham reserves the right to withdraw the product and/or limit the deposit amount at any time prior to the start date.
To find out about any of our products or services, talk to one of our expert team today.