Commercial Banking - Specialists
Our Specialist Commercial team offers provides private banking-style service to owner managed independent businesses in the UK.
Positioning you for future growth
The more we know about your business, your plans and aspirations, the more we can help you. Your team of specialists understands the commercial market and has a broad range of knowledge and professional experience across a wide range of sectors.
We understand that different businesses need different solutions, which is why our teams have experience across a range of sectors as well as access to treasury, FX and credit specialists within the Bank.
Our sector expertise includes:
- Education and Not-for-Profit
- Professional Services
- General Trading
- Technology and Telecommunications
You will have direct access to a dedicated Commercial Banker and support team who will be able to provide:
- Current accounts with Visa debit and charge cards
- Online banking, with real time balances and extensive payments capability
- Flexible borrowing facilities, including term loans and working capital facilities
- Money transmission capability worldwide
- Competitive deposit accounts including call and term deposits
- A range of Treasury and Foreign Exchange services
Becoming a client
Take control of your finances today by completing our enquiry form. Alternatively, you can call us on the number below and one of our team will be more than happy to talk about your future.
Commercial Banking with us
Find out more about the details of our current and historic rates. You'll also find information on reference rates, VISA exchange rates and more. You can discuss any queries you have with your dedicated Private Banker.
However you choose to view your finances, our online facilities adapt to your desktop, tablet or smartphone requirements. Your Online Banking service provides access to your finances wherever you are.
Switching to Arbuthnot Latham couldn't be simpler with the Current Account Switch Service. Find out more with our Switch Service Guide and to check if your current bank is part of the Switch Service.